What is the effect of English on your life?
English is the language of our international communication in all areas, such as politics, science, media or art and it is often the language of entertainment as well as socialising. Having a good command of English helps us to have more opportunities in life, first of all, our career.
What is the effect of English language in the society?
It is paramount to speak English nowadays since it gives all kinds of opportunities in communication, life quality, and education. First of all, English breaks down communication barriers because it is a lingua franca. In other words, English is the most commonly used language among foreign language speakers.
What is the effect of speaking English?
Being able to speak two or more languages provides the opportunity to travel or even move to another country if you choose to. It is another great way of learning about the world, widening your horizons and increasing your social development as you are able to interact with more people.
What is the impact of English language to students?
English is important for students as it broadens their minds, develops emotional skills, improve the quality of life by providing job opportunities. Moreover, the use of English as an International language is growing with time because it is the only medium for communication in many countries.
What is English in English?
English means belonging or relating to England, or to its people, language, or culture. It is also often used to mean belonging or relating to Great Britain, although many people object to this.
What are the disadvantages of English language?
What Are the Disadvantages of Learning English
- English can Lead to Language Extinction. …
- Once You Have Learned The Basics, It Can Be Difficult To Notice Your Proficiency Without Taking Tests. …
- If You Are Not Consistent With Learning English, All Your Efforts May Go To Waste. …
- Pronouncing some English words can be tricky.
Getting Job: English is essential for getting a good job and better salaries. Multinational business organizations and many international corporations ask for people who have a good working knowledge of English. Even job advertisements in the local market also require English knowing people.
Why is English important in today’s world?
1. English is the Language of International Communication. Although English is not the most spoken language in the world, it is the official language in 53 countries and is spoken as a first language by around 400 million people worldwide. But that’s not all, it is also the most common second language in the world.
How does English language affect work opportunities?
The ability to use English in the workplace has a nunber of benefits including: Helping your company to succeed, building trust with colleagues and clients, building and improving international relationships, enhancing your skill-set and commanding a higher salary and enhancing internation relationships through …
What are the advantages and disadvantages of learning English?
Advantages & Disadvantages of Studying English
- Travel. When traveling abroad, knowing English is a great advantage. …
- Academia. Most works in academia are published in English and many of the most prestigious schools in the world are also English speaking. …
- Information and Communication. …
- English is Difficult to Learn.
Why speaking English is an advantage?
Increased Brainpower. Many believe learning a second language increases mental flexibility. Studies show that learning English as a second language can result in many cognitive benefits. Sharper memory, increased creativity, and complex problem-solving skills, to name a few.
How important is English essay?
English has become the most essential second language in the world. It is used in almost every country. People who study abroad use the English language as a means of communication and learning. The lack of English language skills makes everyone in the world today unsuitable for education.